BOOKING CONTRACT GENERAL CONDITIONS
The leasing of the tourist accommodation is governed by current Tourist Legislation in Catalonia and, more specifically, by Decree 159/2012, of 20th November.
2. ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION.
The general conditions stipulated below constitute a contract negotiated between the guest and the owner. Tanser Estates SLU (henceforth K3HOMES) is acting as an intermediary between the guest and the owner of the accommodation, and is responsible for the correct execution of mediation, which will be carried out in accordance with current law. These general conditions will be governed, interpreted and executed in accordance with Spanish law, under the courts of Girona, Spain.
By browsing the K3HOMES web page or making a booking via that page or in the offices of K3HOMES, the guest declares that they have read and accept these general conditions. The general conditions may be modified in order to improve the quality of the services provided.
3. CONTRACTUAL AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS.
The guest may book the accommodation by telephone, by internet or in person, at K3HOMES office.
- To do this, they must pay 25% of the booking.
- During the following 24 hours (working days) they will receive an email outlining the booking status.
- The outstanding amount is to be paid on the day of arrival before collecting the keys of the accommodation.
- Bank transfer (up to a week before arrival)
- Bank card (online, by telephone, or in person in the offices)
In the event of making the booking through a third party (travel agencies, tour operators, or other collaborators authorised by K3HOMES) then their own payment terms will apply.
4. AMOUNTS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. DEPOSIT.
The following amounts are not included in the price of accommodation and are obligatory:
- tourist tax (€0.90 per person/per day; over sixteens, with a maximum of 7 days per person and per stay).
- final cleaning (the amount of the cleaning depends on accommodation, from € 59 to € 179, shown on the reservation form before making the payment).
At the time of check in (check-in) the client must provide the credit card information as the deposit. The client authorizes K3HOMES to debit his credit card, even after his departure, for any damage caused by him or any of his companions in the accommodation facilities. The credit card data stored by K3HOMES will be destroyed once the accommodation has been checked, following departure. No charge will be made to your credit card if no defects have been caused to accommodation, furniture or equipment or situations of extreme dirt and debris. The cost of restoring the conditions of the accommodation at the entrance will be deducted from the credit card.
5. ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND SUPPLEMENTS ON REQUEST
The following additional services, which are not included in the leasing price, are also provided and must be booked in advance and are subject to availability:
• EXTRA set of individual bed linen - € 3 per set and person ***.
• EXTRA set of double bedding - € 3 per set for 2 people ***.
• Shower towels set - € 3.00 per set ***.
• Beach / pool towel - € 2.00 per towel ***
• Baby cot - € 30 per cot per stay.
• Baby high chair - € 30 per chair per stay.
• Stay of the pet - € 4.30 per pet per day **.
• Late check in (after 20:00) - € 50.
All prices include VAT at 21%.
** - these services are not available for all stays; prior authorisation is necessary.
***-the price includes the hire of a single unit, and does not include the changing of sheets or towels. If the guest wishes to change the towels or bed linen during their stay, they must book this service in advance. It is paid as a separate item, in accordance with the rates detailed above.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO PRICES, FEATURES AND PHOTOGRAPHS.
Although the descriptions of the accommodation and prices have been prepared with great care, in some cases there may be modifications, which will be reported at the time of booking, and subsequently confirmed in writing.
It may be the case that these modifications occur after booking confirmation, and will affect essential points in the contract. In that case you may cancel the contract, at no cost, within a period of five days, with any payment made being refunded.
All photographs are representative. Interior decor may vary.
7. MINIMUM STAY, TIME OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE, MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY.
The minimum stay depends on each accommodation and seasons, and can vary from one night to 7 nights. This information can be consulted on the K3HOMES website; it can also be consulted by phone or email.
The time of arrival will always be from Monday to Saturday between 4 pm and 8 pm and the departure before 10 am. Tickets after 20:00 have an additional cost of € 50 per ticket. To arrive on Sunday, please contact K3HOMES to arrange the time of arrival, via phone or email.
The departure time: The client agrees to leave the accommodation free and return all the keys before 10am on the day of departure. In case the accommodation will not be evicted, the client will pay a daily amount of double the daily amount contracted as well as claims for damages that may be objects by other people with confirmed reservations.
The place for the handing over of keys and checking in is the offices of K3HOMES, Avenida Riells, 32B, L’Escala.
Occupancy of the accommodation will be limited to the maximum number of people established in the advertisement for each accommodation. The owner, key-holder or representative of K3HOMES may prevent entry to the accommodation in the case of exceeding the maximum permitted occupancy number.
If the guest cancels the booking during the 24 hours following the first payment, the cancellation will be free of charge, and 100% of the amount paid will be returned.
If the guest cancels the booking from the day following the first payment and up to 43 calendar days prior to the day of arrival, the cost of cancellation will be 25% of the total amount for the booking.
If the guest cancels the booking between 42 days prior to the day of arrival and the day of arrival itself, the cost of cancellation will be 100% of the amount for the accommodation.
In the event of some serious unforeseen circumstance, K3HOMES reserves the right to cancel the contract during the 24 hours following the first payment by the guest, refunding the total amount paid.
In the event of force majeure (war, fire or flood affecting the booked accommodation, etc.), K3HOMES reserves the right to substitute the booked accommodation for another of similar or superior characteristics, or cancel the booking if the guest prefers that, refunding the amount paid.
In the event of making the booking through a third party (travel agencies, tour operators, or other collaborators authorised by K3HOMES) then their own cancellation policy will apply.
9. GUEST'S OBLIGATIONS AND ACCOMODATION RULES.
- Return the accommodation and the interior and exterior furniture and implements clean and in good condition (crockery and kitchen utensils must be clean, rubbish left in the corresponding containers outside the accommodation, interior and exterior walls of the accommodation, windows, doors, and swimming pool must not be damaged or marked), and in the event of imperfections or breakage it is the guest's liability to compensate for the damage with an amount to cover repair or replacement. If, during the stay in the apartment or house some material or utensil is broken (cutlery, crockery, glassware, for example), then you are requested to replace the broken article with an identical or similar item. If a more important item is broken, it is necessary to report the matter to the agency.
- Do not indulge in activities in the accommodation which are annoying, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous or illegal. You may not store inflammable, explosive or corrosive material in the accommodation and/or carry out commercial or industrial activities.
- Do not sub-lease, transfer or reassign the contract.
- Respect the internal regulations, or the statutes or rules which are stipulated in accommodation which is part of a community of owners. Avoid noise which may annoy the neighbours, above all after 10 p.m.
- Allow K3HOMES representatives to visit the accommodation during working hours with possible purchasers for the property (in the event that the property is also for sale). The number of visits cannot exceed a maximum of two per week
- Notify K3HOMES of any defect caused to the accommodation's facilities or services with a view to speedy repair, allowing a technician sent by K3Homes access to the accommodation at any time, and do not undertake to arrange any repair by third parties. Otherwise, the guest will be entirely responsible for any loss or damage which may arise from non-compliance.
- Allow the gardener and the pool attendant covering the accommodation to carry out maintenance work and watering in the garden and pool areas.
- In order to prevent the risk of theft, do not leave personal effects outside the accommodation (patios or gardens), and ensure that all external points of entry, doors and windows are fully closed when leaving the accommodation, or when possible entry cannot be monitored. The insurance policy covering the house / apartment only covers property of the owner.
- The client assumes responsibility for the conservation of the accommodation, furniture and equipment as he found it on arrival and undertakes to leave it at the exit in the same state, while returning the keys of the accommodation. The client undertakes to inform K3HOMES of any damage that may arise in the facilities and services of the accommodation for the purpose of quick repair, allowing a technician sent by K3HOMES access to the accommodation at any time, unable to order repair at their own expense to other people. Otherwise, the damages and prejudices that this breach could cause will be of its exclusive responsibility.
The accommodation will be made available to the client duly clean. The client agrees to leave the accommodation in a reasonable cleaning condition without garbage or food debris. Otherwise, the client will be subject to a € 100 penalty.
In the event that the client wishes to make a complaint or suggestion, this can be done by email, or by going to the offices of K3HOMES. The offices also have official complaint forms.
12. K3HOMES LIABILITY.
If the booked accommodation has very serious deficiencies which prevent its normal use, then K3HOMES promises to find an alternative solution of similar characteristics and price. If this is impossible due to a lack of available accommodation, or because the guest rejects all the proposed offers, then it will refund all or part of the amount of the booking – in accordance with the time the accommodation has been used, with K3HOMES bearing no additional liability.
The liability of K3HOMES is limited to its function as an intermediary, in accordance with the scope and effective performance by K3HOMES that this involves, and no personal liability will be assumed that, in accordance with the Law, corresponds to ownership in the leasing of seasonal accommodation.
K3HOMES will not assume any liability in the following cases:
- Negligence or omission of services attributable to third parties.
- Faults or incorrect functioning of swimming pools, children's play areas and sports facilities of any nature, with the use of these being strictly the liability of the user.
- Theft in the accommodation.
- Damage or injury to persons or objects caused by force majeure or unforeseen mishaps.
In any event, the guest accepts that the economic liability of K3HOMES for any possible non-material loss which may occur as a consequence of its intermediation, will be limited to the total amount paid with regards to the leasing.
13. PERSONAL DATA.
The client authorises the inclusion of personal data within K3HOMES files.
Responsible: Tanser Estates SLU with CIF B55099360 and registered office at AVDA. RIELLS 32B, L'ESCALA (17130), GIRONA;
Purpose: Provide the services requested and send commercial communications;
Legitimation: Execution of a contract, legitimate interest of the Responsible Party and consent of the interested party provided in this document;
Recipients: Data transfers are planned for: Public administration with competence in the matter, Tax Administration, Financial entities and Security Forces;
Rights: You have the right to access, rectify, limit, oppose, port and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the person responsible for the processing;
Provenance: The interested party himself;
Additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org.